Solid Oak Spice Rack 6 Shelf - Deeper Shelves, Open Top for Taller Jars, Bottles and Packets
Handmade to Order in the UK
- Dimensions - 8cm deep x 88.5cm high (Internal depth is 6.2cm, shelf opening height is 14.5cm)
- Strong housed joints - Built to Last
- Jars, packets and bottles are kept safe in the spice rack with brushed aluminium or wooden rails
- Fully Assembled, ready for use in the Kitchen & Home
- Supplied with fixings for wall or larder door mounting
Complemented by brushed aluminium or wooden rails, this space-saving kitchen storage solution is ideal for both modern, contemporary kitchens or more traditional style spaces. Perfect for organising and decluttering your kitchen cupboards and drawers.
With a capacity to hold from 30 up to 72 spice and herb jars, seasoning jars and bottles, plus a range of other condiments, these useful bespoke wooden oak spice racks will look beautiful in a modern or more traditional kitchen setting.
This version features 6 deep shelves, with an open top to accommodate larger bottles and jars with ease.
Fully assembled & ready to use (supplied empty - herbs, spice and seasoning jars not included).
Other sizes are available from SilverAppleWood, and spice racks can be made to your own specifications upon request.
- 25.5cm wide - holds up to 30 jars (5 per shelf)
- 30cm wide - holds up to 36 jars (6 per shelf)
- 34.5cm wide - holds up to 42 jars (7 per shelf)
- 39cm wide - holds up to 48 jars (8 per shelf)
- 43.5cm wide - holds up to 54 jars (9 per shelf)
- 48cm wide - holds up to 60 jars (10 per shelf)
- 52.5cm wide - holds up to 66 jars (11 per shelf)
- 57cm wide - holds up to 72 jars (12 per shelf)
Handmade to order - please allow up to 10 working days for dispatch.
** Due to the current Global pandemic, we have temporarily suspended all further sales. We will be reviewing the situation at Easter, but if you have a trade enquiry, please get in touch **